Where friends and creativity meet
Have sewing machine will travel. Teaching sewing one person at a time.
Classes can be taught in my studio, your home or other location.
Sewing Classes for September and October
***Please note dates and times of classes, some days and times have changed***
Kids and teen classes are available in three or four week session. Small classes so the student can get individual attention.
Each new class session has a three person requirement to start. You are not considered registered until I receive your payment at the studio. Once I receive it I will send you a confirmation email. Please label or tie a ribbon on all your child's supplies.
3 week sessions are $120.00
4 week sessions are $150.00
12 and under
Interested in having your kids learn to sew, you have come to the right place. Students will learn the basics from how to thread a sewing machine to what needles go with what fabrics. They will choose what projects they want so they are comfortable reading and using pattern. Classes fill quickly payment is required to hold you spot.
Sunday, September 13, 20, 27 from 3:00-5:00 (2 spots left)
Wednesday, September 9, 16, 23,30 from 4:00-6:00
Wednesday, October 7, 14, 21, 28 from 4:00-6:00
Saturday, October 10, 17, 24 from 9:00-11:00
Teen Sewing Classes
Join the sewing fun and learn
how to use a sewing machine, read a pattern and learn basic sewing
skills. Student will pick out their own pattern and material and make a
project of their choice.This sewing class is geared for the 13-17 year old. Class sizes are small so each student gets individual attention while learning their new skill.
Thursday, September 10, 17, 24 from 4:00-6:00
Thursday, October 1, 8,15, 22 from 4:00-6:00
Saturday, October 10,17, 24 from 11:30-1:30
Adult Sewing Classes
In adult sewing, we will work on a variety of projects to get comfortable reading and using patterns and learning how to use a sewing machine. Each class will be small so each student can get individual attention while learning their new skills.
Wednesday, September 9, 16, 23,30 from 10:00-12:00
Wednesday, September 9, 16, 23,30 from 6:30-8:30
Wednesday, October 7, 14, 21, 28 from 10:00-12:00
Auntie & Me or Mommy & Me Sewing Class
Sign up for this fun sewing class with your child or niece or nephew and enjoy some fun together will learning a new skill together. Decide to do the same sewing project or a different one. Contact me for more info.
Know your Sewing Machine One on One Class
$40.00 per hour
Did you just get a sewing machine or do you have one in your closet? This class is for you! I will teach you how to thread your machine, how to use it and what all those little feet for. You will leave here so excited at all that you have learned and be surprised at how comfortable you'll feel. Call or email to schedule your class at your convenience.
Know Your Serger
2- 2 Hour Classes
Learn how to thread your serger. Learn the difference between the upper looper and lower looper, how to change your needles. Bring home samples so you are comfortable when you get home using your Serger. Five people minimum for class to run.
Private Sewing Class
$40.00 per hour
Already know how to sew or just want a one on one lesson to learn the basics then this is the class for you. If you are trying to develop your own project and need a little help or inspiration, then call or email to schedule your class today. You will be surprised at the how much you will learn in an hour.
- Most classes are 4 weeks. All students must register and pay for class in advance. All payments must be received before you are considered registered.
- A minimum of 4 students is required. Some classes will also have a maximum enrollment. It is strongly advised that you enroll early.
- An e-mail will be sent to confirm registration prior to the start of class.
- If a student can not attend a class, please call to inform the instructor.
- If your child is not feeling well please follow the same procedure you would for regular school. It would be in the best interest of everyone.
- If your child needs a snack (most do) please send one with him or her, it distracts from their and everyone's sewing.
- Students can bring their own machine or the instructor can provide one.
- Some classes require previous sewing experience.
- Parking is available on the street on the same side as the studio. Please do not park in the liquor store parking lot or the hair salon lot across the street, because it blocks their deliveries. Thank you.
- All sewing supplies and materials are the responsibility of the student. Please label all your supplies for the first day of class.
Some supplies are available in the studio, but it is your responsibility to come prepared for class.
When buying a pattern please double check the size you picked up, is the size you need.
Remember to check if your pattern requires interfacing, elastic or any other notions.
Some patterns available on my Amazon store.
Sew Cool in School
If you are interested in taking a certain class or in teaching a certain class please email me at
email@example.com or call 774-696-6250. I'm always looking for exciting sewing teachers to teach what they love.
Girl Scout Sewing Classes
We provide the equipment, supplies and instructions for your project. You pick the project that will work for your age group.Project can be done at my location or yours. Call or email for more information.