Kids Sewing Classes
12 and under
Interested in having your kids learn to sew, you have come to the right place. Students will learn the basics from how to thread a sewing machine to what needles go with what fabrics. They will choose what projects they want so they are comfortable reading and using pattern. Classes fill quickly payment is required to hold you spot.
Sunday November 8, 15, 22 and Dec 6th from 3:00-5:00 (1 spot left)
Saturday November 7, 14, 21 and Dec 5th from 9:00-11:00 (2 spots left)
Teen Sewing Classes
Join the sewing fun and learn how to use a sewing machine, read a pattern and learn basic sewing skills. Student will pick out their own pattern and material and make a project of their choice. This sewing class is geared for the 13-17 year old. Class sizes are small so each student gets individual attention while learning their new skill.
Saturday, November 7, 14, 21 and Dec. 5th 11:30-1:30 (2 spots left)
Adult Sewing Classes
In adult sewing, we will work on a variety of projects to get comfortable reading and using patterns and learning how to use a sewing machine. Each student picks his/her own project to work on. Each class will be small so each student can get individual attention while learning their new skills.
Tuesday November 3, 17, 24th Dec. 1st from 6:30-8:30 (2 spots available)
Wednesday November 4, 11, 18 and 25th from 10:00-12:00 (Full)
***Wednesday November 11 drop in class 6:30-8:30 (no charge must pre register 5 spots available)
- Most classes are 4 weeks. All students must register and pay for class in advance. All payments must be received before you are considered registered.
- A minimum of 4 students is required. Some classes will also have a maximum enrollment. It is strongly advised that you enroll early.
- An e-mail will be sent to confirm registration prior to the start of class.
- If a student can not attend a class, please call to inform the instructor.
- If your child is not feeling well please follow the same procedure you would for regular school. It would be in the best interest of everyone.
- If your child needs a snack (most do) please send one with him or her, it distracts from their and everyone's sewing.
- Students can bring their own machine or the instructor can provide one.
Some supplies are available in the studio, but it is your responsibility to come prepared for class.
When buying a pattern please double check the size you picked up, is the size you need.
Remember to check if your pattern requires interfacing, elastic or any other notions.
Parking is available on the street on the same side as the studio. Please do not park in the liquor store parking lot or the hair salon lot across the street, because it blocks their deliveries. Thank you.
As of January 1, 2016 the teaching studio will be closing. The classes below will be the only ones available.