Where friends and creativity meet
Have sewing machine will travel. Teaching sewing one person at a time.
Classes can be taught in my studio, your home or other location.
Summer Sewing Camp
Week of August 10th
Teen 13 and up 9:00-12
kids 12 and under 1:00-4:00
Student will learn how to use a sewing machine and read a pattern. I will supply the materials for the first day of class and the student will bring in her/his own pattern, material and notions needed to complete the project. Kits will be available to purchase if the student finishes her/his project during the class.
Summer Sewing Camp
Kid's Sewing Class
Starting in October
4 week class $149.00 for two hours per week
Students will learn the basics from using the sewing machine to what needles go with what fabrics. They will choose what projects they want so they are comfortable reading and using pattern. Classes fill quickly payment is required to hold you spot.
Teen Sewing Classes
4 weeks $149.00 for two hours per week
This sewing class is geared for the 13-17 year old. In this class the student will learn how to use a sewing machine, read a pattern and learn basic sewing skills.
Adult Sewing Classes
4 weeks - $149.00 for 2 hours class per week
In adult sewing, we will work on a variety of projects to get comfortable reading and using patterns and learning how to use a sewing machine. Each class will be small so each student can get individual attention while learning their new skills.
Monday 10:30-12:30 or Wednesday 10:00-12:00
Adult Sewing class $149.00
Aunty & Me Sewing Classes
4 weeks for two hour per week
Sign up for this fun sewing class with your child or niece or nephew and enjoy some fun together will learning a new skill together. Decide to do the same sewing project or a different project. Contact me for more info.
Know your Sewing Machine One on One Class
Did you just get a sewing machine or do you have one in your closet? This class is for you! I will teach you how to thread your machine, how to use it and what all those little feet and stitches are for. You will leave here very excited at all that you have learned and be surprised at how comfortable you'll feel. Call or email to schedule your class at your convenience.
Know Your Serger
2- 2 Hour Classes
Learn how to thread your serger. Learn the difference between the upper looper and lower looper, how to change your needles. Bring home samples so you are comfortable when you get home using your Serger. Five people minimum for class to run.
Private Sewing Class
$40.00 for one hour
Already know how to sew or just want a one on one lesson to learn the basics then this is the class for you. If you are trying to develop your own project and need a little help or inspiration, then call or email to schedule your class today. You will be surprised at the how much you will learn in an hour.
- Most classes are 4 weeks. All students must register and pay for class in advance. All payments must be received before you are considered registered.
- A minimum of 4 students is required. Some classes will also have a maximum enrollment. It is strongly advised that you enroll early.
- An e-mail will be sent to confirm registration prior to the start of class.
- If a student can not attend a class, please call to inform the instructor.
- If your child is not feeling well please follow the same procedure you would for regular school. It would be in the best interest of everyone.
- If your child needs a snack (most do) please send one with him or her, it distracts from their and everyone's sewing.
- Students can bring their own machine or the instructor can provide one.
- Some classes require previous sewing experience.
- Parking is available on the street on the same side as the studio. Please do not park in the liquor store parking lot or the hair salon lot across the street, because it blocks their deliveries. Thank you.
- All sewing supplies and materials are the responsibility of the student. Please label all your supplies for the first day of class.
Some supplies are available in the studio, but it is your responsibility to come prepared for class.
When buying a pattern please double check the size you picked up, is the size you need.
Remember to check if your pattern requires interfacing, elastic or any other notions.
Sew Cool in School
If you are interested in taking a certain class or in teaching a certain class please email me at
email@example.com or call 774-696-6250. I'm always looking for exciting sewing teachers to teach what they love.
Girl Scout Sewing Classes
We provide the equipment, supplies and instructions for your project. You pick the project that will work for your age group.Project can be done at my location or yours. Call or email for more information.